These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website. By using this website you are bound by them.
1. Website operator
This website is operated by FRESH-PAK LIMITED GB 424643755 whose registered office is at Fresh-pak Chilled Foods 21/22 KERNAN DR, LOUGHBOROUGH, LEICESTERSHIRE, LE11 5JT
• Fresh-Pak grants you a non-exclusive licence to use this website upon the following terms and conditions.
• Fresh-Pak may terminate this licence at any time.
• Your use of this website is your own risk.
3. Materials in site
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Fresh-Pak. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of this website and our products. It is protected by intellectual property laws including, but not limited to, copyright.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Fresh-Pak, are acknowledged on the website.
• You may view, use, download and store the material on this website for personal and educational research use only. Commercial use is not permitted. The re-distribution, re-publication, or otherwise making available of the material on this website to third parties is not permitted except for educational purposes.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
4. Accuracy of information
• The information in this website is given in good faith and for general information and interest only. It is subject to change without notice. Fresh-Pak Ltd is not responsible for any inaccuracies and (except as set out in clause 6.5) makes no representation and gives no warranty as to its accuracy.
• The information in this website should not be relied on and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. By using this website you confirm that you have not relied on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named or referred to on the website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
• Nothing on this website is intended to be nor should be construed as an offer to enter into a contractual relationship.
• This website contains links to other websites. Fresh-Pak accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites which are not under its strict control. Any link is not intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by Fresh-Pak of that other website.
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
• Fresh-Pak does not guarantee that use of this website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site.
• This website and its contents are provided for information purposes only and Fresh-Pak does not guarantee that it is completely up to date or free from mistakes.
• Fresh-Pak does not guarantee that this website or its contents are free from viruses, bugs, denial of service attacks or other malicious or harmful material.
• Except as set out in clause 6.5, Fresh-Pak will be under no liability to you whatsoever whether in contract, (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise for any injury, death, damage or direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss) howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the use, accessing, downloading or relying on any information or other materials contained in this website, including, without limitation, as a result of any computer virus.
• These terms and conditions do not exclude its liability (if any) for death or personal injury resulting from Fresh-Pak negligence, for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal for the company to exclude or to attempt to exclude its liability.
8. Material Upload Terms and Conditions
Fresh-Pak may from time to time provide or facilitate the ability to upload comments, recipes or images to this website. The Upload Terms which can be seen below on this page apply to the use of such facilities by you. These Upload Terms form part of these terms and conditions.
Fresh-Pak will not be responsible for any material any user posts or uploads to this website.
Fresh-Pak may change this website or any of these terms and conditions in full or in part at any time without notice.
10. Complete Agreement
These terms and conditions contain all the terms which you and Fresh-Pak have agreed in relation to the use of the website.
Any software which is available to download from this website may be restricted in functionality or configured to stop operating after a specified period of time. You may use such software only on the terms and conditions contained in the licence accompanying that software.
10. Jurisdiction and acceptance of these terms and conditions
• This website is controlled and operated by Fresh-Pak Ltd from its offices in Great Britain. The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity in all aspects whatsoever of these terms and conditions or of any term of these terms and conditions or any dispute in relation to the materials contained in this website shall be governed by English law. The English and Welsh courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or use of the website.
• Your continued use of this website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
UPLOAD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Where we provide or facilitate the ability to upload material, including but not limited to comments, recipes or videos, “the Material” and if you chose to upload Material to this website you confirm and warrant that:
• You will not upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer
• Any Material you upload will be non-confidential and non-proprietary
• You will not post any Material that promotes competitor products
• You will not attack other products or services
• You will not mislead other users of this website
• Fresh-Pak has the perpetual right to use, incorporate, distribute and disclose to third parties any such Material and all data, images, sounds, texts and other items contained in such Material free of charge for any and all commercial and non-commercial purposes and you grant Fresh-Pak all necessary rights for the same (and if necessary will complete any documentation reasonably required by Fresh-Pak to confirm this right)
• Any Material
• Is accurate or a genuinely held opinion
• Complies with all applicable laws and regulations in the UK and in the country from whether they were posted
• Does not contain any defamatory, libelous, obscene, indecent, offensive, pornographic, abusive, discriminatory, threatening, harassing, menacing scandalous, blasphemous or inflammatory material
• Does not contain a recipe which is dangerous, poisonous or harmful
• That is stated to be gluten and wheat free, is gluten and wheat free
• Does not deceive or mislead anyone
• Does not breach any legal right of any third party, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights or privacy rights
You confirm that we can disclose your identity to any third party who claims any Material you post is an infringement of their rights.
Fresh-Pak will not be responsible or liable for any Material any user posts.
Fresh-Pak has the right to remove any Material you upload for any reason whatsoever.
Fresh-Pak reserves the right but does not have the obligation to screen, filter and/or monitor Material provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove such Material with immediate effect.
FREE PRIZE DRAW RULES
1. This free prize draw is open to all UK-residents aged 18 and over, excluding Fresh-Pak Chilled Foods Ltd employees, their agents, families or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Entry to the free prize draw is via the free online form. Entries will be accepted until midnight GMT on 26 July 2013.
3. No purchase is necessary.
4. Only one entry per household will be allowed. Third party and bulk entries will not be accepted.
5. There is one prize of two tickets to the Leeds Festival on Sunday the 25th August 2013.
6. There is no alternative prize or cash alternative.
7. One entry will be chosen at random on 2nd August 2013. The winner will be the first person drawn from all the entries received. The two further entries will be held as reserve winners.
8. The winner of the free prize draw will be notified by email by 9th Aug. In the event that the prize is not claimed within 1 week of the draw date, Fresh-Pak Chilled Foods Ltd reserve the right to offer the prize to the next sequential reserve winner.
9. The winner will receive their prize by post or by collection at the venue.
10. The free prize draw promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The free prize draw winners name will be available on request by post. Write to ‘Hungry Wolf Prize Draw’, Fresh-Pak Chilled Foods Ltd, 1 Waterside Park, Valley Way, Wombwell, Barnsley, S73 0BB and enclose a stamped addressed envelope..
12. All participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
13. Please retain a copy of these Terms and Conditions for personal reference.
14. The free prize draw winner may be requested to take part in publicity.
15. The free prize draw winner must arrange and pay for their own travel and accommodation. No costs are to be incurred by Fresh-Pak Chilled Foods for the winner’s travel and accommodation.